Saturday, March 15, 2014

Pine Bros Softish Throat Drops Review

Disclosure: I got this product as part of an advertorial.





Pine Bros Softish Throat Drops

I was sent Pine Bros Softish Throat Drops to try and review.  I have to say they taste great!  The cherry was my favorite, but the honey had a good taste as well.  These drops not only tasted good but also worked wonderfully to ease my sore allergy ridden throat.  The texture starts like any other cough drop then become the classic softish texture.  The drop seems to melt in your mouth effectively coating your throat and soothing it.  

Here is a little back info about the product from the company:
1870 J. Herman Pine hung out a confectionery shingle on 8th Street above Walnut in Philadelphia and, along with his brother, sold their first batch of what they called 'Pine Brothers Glycerine Tablets.' In an attempt to relieve his own sore throat and those of his family members, Mr. Pine, a former German confectionery maker, determined that by combining the soothing natural qualities of glycerin with the healing properties of gum acacia, he could sooth and mitigate the mild discomfort of a sore throat. Add in some natural flavoring and a sweetener and voila, Pine Brothers Softish Throat Drops were born. "I have discovered something," Pine wrote, "which will give quick throat relief to thousands afflicted as I was." He added,"Perhaps I won't make much money out of this. But I can make people happy, and that's more important than money." Mr. Pine was being unduly modest, as his "discovery" would become one of the most successful, most delicious and most unique throat lozenges in the world. Nor has the recipe changed appreciably since it was first introduced to the public over 140 years ago.




I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment