Tuesday, February 11, 2014

Schick Hydro Silk Sensitive Razor Review






I received a Schick Hydro Silk Sensitive Razor to try for free from BzzAgent.  As the mommy of two rambunctious boys, I don't get a lot of time for myself.  So when I go to take a shower time is very precious!!  Honestly I will sometimes skip shaving just because it is hard to take the time to do so when you have a toddler beating on the bathroom door hollering for you to hurry.  So I was super excited to try the Schick Hydro Silk Sensitive Razor since my skin is super sensitive and prone to razor burn.  When I tried the razor I was amazed at how slick the razor head got, perfect for a super close and unbelievably smooth shave and the handle fit great in my hand no slips and easy to use.  The razor was so wonderful and even with making my shave quick I did not get any cuts or razor burn.  My legs stayed fantastically smooth for the next 3 days!!  I plan on continuing with this brand it fits perfectly into my life!

No comments:

Post a Comment