Sunday, January 26, 2014

A-Rx Weight Loss Pill Review

Disclosure: I got this product as part of an advertorial.

                                                                            

I was sent A-Rx Weight Loss Pills to review.  I was happy that all the ingredients were natural and not synthetic.  The main ingredients are Garcinia Cambogia and Green Coffee Bean Extract.  These are great weight loss helpers and have even been mentioned on the Dr.Oz show.  All you have to do is take one before or after your breakfast.  I used this product along with my Vegan Lifestyle to lose a total of 10lbs over a 3 week span.  I was not jittery or anything which is great considering I was not willing to give up my morning coffee lol even though it is not recommended to consume extra caffeine with pills like these.   I would recommend these to anyone wanting to lose a little weight and get a great energy boost without having to take a handful of pills lol!  Great product and one I will purchase in the future for sure.


Buy on Amazon.com



I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.




No comments:

Post a Comment