Saturday, October 12, 2013

Balislanka Review





   














 John Blackport pulls the reader back into, a world of mystery, drama, and magic with his third installment of the "The Talan Revolt".  Lieutenant Rick Rivoire deals with ogres and many other new devious enemies, including an old one Lucan.  Our hero Rick faces everything head on in a desperate attempt to take care of the ones he holds dear, and to do what is needed.  I loved this book, however I do recommend that you read the other two books in the series to fully understand this one.

John Blackport on Facebook
Buy Balislanka on Amazon



I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment