Saturday, September 7, 2013

Yes you can make Vegan knock off Cheddar Biscuits !!!!!!!!!

So my fave indulgence has always been the garlicky, cheddar filled lumps from Red Lobster!   Upon going Vegan I was afraid I would never be able to have that joy again  but, with a little tweaking I have to offer you something quite similar and Vegan!!!!!

Vegan Garlicky Dayia Biscuits!



2c Bisquiick mix
1c Daiya cheese or your fave cheese substitute (sometimes I use a little more than a cup)
1/2 tsp garlic powder

a tiny dash of salt
2/3 c Alternative milk I used unsweetened Almond milk (Blue Diamond)

Mix all ingredients together

 

Preheat oven to 400 degrees, spray cookie sheet with cooking spray
drop mixture on to sheet , bake for 10-13 min

 

Remove from oven and brush on the topping 
 
Topping: 2tbs melted vegan margarine, I used Earth Balance.
2 tsp dried parsley
1/4 tsp garlic salt
brush on top biscuits when the come out of the oven



Then try to share, though I might be hard!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment